Want to improve your Cub Scout Pack, Boy Scout
Troop or Explorer Post's awards and attendance records? Or improve the
overall behavior of your Scouts and build your unit's spirit? Or are you looking for a way to make some money for your Unit ?
You can use
to do it
Some Suggested Safari Slide Uses
- Use them as a Fund Raiser to make money for your Den, Pack, Patrol, Troop, or Council. You can purchase Safari Slides wholesale from us. You can sell them at your Summer Camp or in your Council's Trading Post too.
- Start and wear a Slide-Of-The-Month Collection. Us
Old-Timers remember when such a thing was a monthly feature in
"Boys' Life Magazine". It was written and illustrated by "Whittlin'
Jim", who's real name was Ben Hunt.
- Give them as gifts to all your Scouting friends for any
occasion, such as, Birthdays, Christmas (Stocking Stuffers), a New
Scout Rank they just earned, etc....
- Present them in place of an event or activity patch or the
more common ribbon that no one sees again after it is awarded.
- Since there are 12 slides to choose from, they can be earned
more than once.
- In Cub Scouts use them in your Den or Pack for a
"Cub-Of-The-Month" with nomination requirements such as, you must
complete 3 signoffs for your current rank, have perfect Den and
Pack attendance for the month and show the best behavior and Scout
Spirit in their Den and Pack for the month.
- In Boy Scouts use them for "Scout or Patrol of the Month"
and set your own requirements based on achievement or
- Let the Safari Slide Award Recipient select which one they
want for their award, and help them build a neckerchief slide
- Webelos Scouts and Boy Scouts can use them for "Den and
- Scout Leaders can use them for Pack, Troop or Council
recognition awards or for the "Leader-Of-The-Month".
- Use them as a Special Leader Award or Special Thank You for
a Scout Leader that has helped you or your unit in some special
- Give them at your Blue and Gold Banquet
- Prestne them at your "Arrow of Light" Crossover Ceremony. Give your graduating Cub Scout something he can wear as a Boy Scout to remember his old Pack with.
- Give them to Boy Scouts that serve as a Den Chief for you pack. It's a small way to recognize them for the service they've given your pack.
When it comes to awards and
uses are unlimited !!!
Return to Scout King's Home Page
E-mail us at:
We're a LinkExchange Member
Last Revised 2-1-99
Copyright Scout King 1998-99 All Rights Reserved
Unique Products for Scouts and Scouters, by Scouters.